Personalabs is a privately-held health care company dedicated to providing American consumers with fast, easy and affordable access to:
- Blood tests and lab tests that can provide vital insights to one’s current state of health,
- Physician consultations from the comfort of their home or office, and
- Prescriptions for some conditions
Many Americans are not aware that they can purchase their own blood tests directly without having to see a doctor or get insurance approval first. While Personalabs is not intended to replace a patient’s primary care physician, we strive to empower American consumers to take greater control of their own healthcare decisions and make it easier to be proactive in managing their personal health.
Americans who are currently without health insurance or who have high-deductible health insurance policies that require them to pay out-of-pocket for lab tests and doctor visits until their deductible is met can enjoy substantial savings on lab tests and physician consultations through Personalabs.
Personalabs affordable direct-to-consumer healthcare services include:
- Discount pricing on nearly 400 blood and lab tests
- Doctor order, oversight and critical follow-up included
- More than 2,300 patient service centers nationwide
- Convenient physician consultations via telephone or video
- Easy online ordering
- Easy online access to lab test results
- Privacy protections of personal health information
- Caring and personalized customer service
- Prescription services for some health conditions
Lab test results are uploaded directly to each customer’s secure Personalabs patient portal and visually displayed in a manner that is easy to understand. In most cases, lab test results are available within 24-48 hours. Some test results can take up to 10 days.
In addition to providing access to a wide range of lab tests at discount prices, Personalabs also enables customers to schedule phone or video consultations from the comfort of their home or office. The Personalabs network of board-certified physicians can advise patients on which lab tests they should order, review patient test results and provide expert medical advice to guide patient healthcare decisions.
Personalabs’ board-certified physicians can provide customers with prescriptions for:
- oral contraceptives (birth control pills).
- sexually transmitted diseases,
- urinary tract infections,
- erectile dysfunction, and
There are many different biological specimens that can be collected and screened for illegal drugs of abuse, but only urine is the specimen approved according to Federal regulations of workplace drug testing programs and for private sector programs that use the same standards. Hair follicle drug testing is quickly becoming more popular in some unregulated, private sector programs. This is due to the very high sensitivity and accuracy of the hair follicle drug testing procedure. Hair testing also detects for a longer period of time thus catching a more chronic user than someone who stopped using temporarily to pass the drug test
Saliva (oral fluid) is also gaining in popularity as the drug test kit of choice in many testing programs due to the omission of gender issues.
Discrete STD Testing
Easy And Pain-free
We work with the top U.S. manufacturers to bring high quality STD screening kits to your doorstep in a discreet package. Tests can be self-administered in as little as 5 minutes. Simply mail in a small urine, swab or tiny blood prick sample in the self-addressed envelope provided and receive lab-certified results back electronically in a matter of days. We make it that easy!
- Confidential, Accurate, Fast and Affordable DNA Home Paternity Test Kit for 1 Suspected Father and 1 Child
- All Lab Costs are Included
- Our paternity test kit verifies 23 Genetic Markers to Compare a Child’s DNA Pattern with that of an Alleged Father to Determine if There is a Match
- Results Available Approximately 3-5 Business Days After Receipt of Sample at the Lab
- Professional and Confidential at Home Paternity Testing and a 1-844 number is Available for Questions
- Simple Cheek Swab
- Home Collection Kit for Your Peace of Mind